Sabtu, Desember 12, 2009

only one I begged

Ai, can I have some things to you?
I want you'll never leave me, please

I was stupid, very stupid. You must be tired to face me like this. I know you are very patient person, but still there is a limit patient. right? Ai, I can not promise to you that I will change completely and changing rapidly. I'm afraid that I will not be able to fulfill the promise I'm with you. so, I'd better try and show. you know what? it's incredible hard to try to change. I CAN NOT BE CHANGED, AND ANYONE WITH ANY KIND. at least, I could be better for you, sure.

I'm sorry. I'm not one to quickly learn from mistakes. because I was still a stupid person. but at one point, I'm pretty sure I can prove it to you whether it's when. as you said, I also do not know what else to say except the word "SORRY"

Do not ever, ever tried to far from me ...
It just makes me feel sick ... sick ...

Do not ever, ever get away from me ...
It would make me suffer ... I assure you, yes ...


0 komentar: